This guide will help you install the Chargify Netsuite Integration. When you're finished, you will see Chargify data successfully sync to Netsuite.
- Chargify Feature
- Netsuite Integration
- You Need
- A Netsuite Account (Sandbox and/or Production); a Netsuite user with an administrator or "full access" role; experience with Netsuite
This guide will walk you through the connection process, linking to the important sections of documentation as you go.
- Locate Netsuite ACCOUNT ID Start
The ACCOUNT ID looks similar to TSTDRV1941000
- Create Integration Record to obtain CONSUMER KEY and CONSUMER SECRET Start
The CONSUMER KEY looks similar to: 4124a0d...
The CONSUMER SECRET looks similar to: 3e0b8f5...
- Enable Token Based Authentication Start
The result of this step is simply checking a box to enable TOKEN-BASED AUTHENTICATION.
- Create a Token Role Start
This step adds permissions to the API Tokens.
- Assign Chargify Token Role Start
This step assigns the token to a Netsuite user.
- Create your Access Token to obtain TOKEN ID and TOKEN SECRET Start
The TOKEN ID looks similar to: 203cfad...
The TOKEN SECRET looks similar to: b736213...