Invoicing architecture is available for new sites. Existing Statement architecture sites can be converted to Invoicing architecture by contacting your Customer Success Manager.
Configure Your Site
Once you have created an Invoicing-based site, you should begin configuring your site. The easiest way to configure your site is to follow the Setup Guide and go-live.
Review Your Invoice Settings
Your next task is to review your invoice settings (via
Settings -> Invoices) to configure how you want your invoices to look and act.
We recommend the following first steps:
- Upload a logo to display on your invoices
- Pick your default collection method, automatic or remittance. Automatic collection attempts to collect automatically from the card on file (or ACH, if enabled), whereas remittance collection prompts the customer for payment, which get recorded against the invoice by a human
- Turn on invoice emails for both automatic and remittance collection
- Customize your email templates for emails that are sent when invoices are issued
Recommended Articles To Read Next
- Breaking down the anatomy of the new invoices
- Enabling customer hierarchies and WhoPays
- How invoice consolidation works
- How to create subscriptions into groups with payers
- For advanced users, learn about the invoices API so you can access your invoices programatically and even present them to your customers on your own website