There are two methods to configure Google Analytics for Advanced Billing - choose which option best suits your needs and follow the step-by-step setup guide.
Basic: Google Analytics integration with Advanced Billing:
- Integrate Google Analytics with your Advanced Billing Public Signup Pages and/or Advance Billing receipt pages.
Advanced: Cross-domain tracking, goals, conversion rate funnels, and eCommerce tracking
- Cross Domain Tracking: Tracks customers from your website (e.g., your “buy now” page), to Advanced Billing’s Public Signup Pages, to Advanced Billing’s receipt page, or your website’s Thank You Page.
- Goals: Track Conversions on Advanced Billing’s receipt pages or your Thank You page
- Conversation Rate Funnels: The Google Analytics funnel visualization report offers insight into your customers’ behavior as they travel through your complete sales funnel (this includes your website and Advanced Billing’s pages).
- E-commerce Tracking: You can measure the number of transactions and revenue your website generates for new signups.