There are various reports available in the Maxio Payments Portal. This guide lists each one and how to run them. These reports can help streamline an understanding of certain KPIs of a business as it relates to Credit Card and ACH processing such as Gross Income, Net Income, Gross Expenses, Profit, and Loss.
- Transactions: The transactions report provides an overview of Sales, Refunds, and Net sales as well as how many of each were available in the selected date range. This report is best used for determining the net sales in a given date range.
- Transaction Details: The transaction details report displays a detailed list of all transactions from the selected date range. This report includes details of each transaction such as Transaction ID, Cardholder Data, Status, Amount, Fees, and Net Amount. This report is best used to view the details of many transactions all at once.
- Payment Returns: The Payment Returns report provides a breakdown of all rejected payments within the date range selected. This report is best used when needing a list of many payment returns within the provided date range.
- Account Updater: The Account Updater report provides details about customer card information updates, such as the same card with a new expiration date and CVV upon customer card renewal with the issuer. This report is best used when needing to research certain customer card information updates.
- Profit & Loss Statement: The Profit & Loss Statement report displays all of the data related to a company’s income and expenses for any given user, entity, income/expense status, and date range. This report is best used for determining the profit and loss as it relates to credit card and ACH processing.
- Negative Balances: The Negative Balances Report gives a summary of all negative balances in the merchant account. It shows the total amount of negative balance that has happened and the overall balance, which is calculated using the negative balance and the pending balance. This report is useful if the merchant account has a negative balance. This happens when the account has more debits than sales. It can be caused by a high number of returns compared to processed sales, as well as other debit entries like fees and chargebacks, which can decrease the available balance and cause it to go negative.
- Balance Details: The Balance Details Report displays an overview of the Processed and Pending Income, Expenses, and Net; indicating how many transactions make up the monetary amounts calculated. A collection of Processed or Pending transactions or fees will display in a list format below along with the Entity, Date, Description, and Total that contribute to the report results tallied in the overview. This report is best used when needing to determine the balance details which will help anticipate potential negative balances.
- Disputes: The Disputes Report lists any disputes that have occurred within the date range selected. This report is best used to determine multiple dispute statuses in one report.
- Dispute Details: The Dispute Details Report displays a list of all of the disputes as well as the details including the disputed status, the reason for the dispute, the total disputed amount, and any applicable fees incurred from the dispute. This report is best used for determining the frequency of disputes and common elements between them.
- Dispute Ratios: The Dispute Ratio Report provides a ratio of Sales processed for the merchant account versus the total amount of disputes (chargebacks) that have been received. The report shows the total number of sales and the number of sales that had a chargeback filed, along with the percentage of total sales versus disputes in the merchant account. The report also displays the total amount of money from processed sales, the total amount of disputes filed, and the percentage of volume from processed sales versus those that have been disputed. A breakdown will also be viewable based on the card type, such as Visa, MC, Amex, and Disc. This report is best used for determining how many disputes are affecting the net processing revenue.
- Disbursement Summary: The Disbursement Summary report gives a list of all processed disbursements, along with a breakdown of the total amount. This includes sales, refunds, disputes, fees, and other amounts that make up the disbursement total. This report is best used when needing a summary of a specific disbursement.
- Disbursement Transaction Details: The Disbursement Transaction Details report is a breakdown of all Sales and Refunds processed within the disbursements that have occurred during the date range provided. This will include details on each transaction such as the DBA, Cardholder, Last Four of the Card, Payment, Type, Created, Captured, Status, Transaction ID, Approved Amount, Requested Amount, Fees, and Net of the transaction processed. This report is best used when needing to identify specific details of a disbursement.